- To provide a fantastic dining experience in a fun setting.
- To create an informal, relaxed and comfortable experience with us.
- To offer food that is fresh, clean and healthy.
- To offer menus that are interesting, current and dynamic.
- To offer a main selection of Mallorquin and Spanish traditional dishes.
- To offer, in addition, some favourite international classics.
- To mostly use local suppliers of fresh food, creating a system and ethos known as Zero KM, or a
S.L.O.W. Food System or Farm to Fork.
- To use our own produce grown at Son Amar where possible.
- To buy 99% of all other produce from Mallorca, the Balearics or Spain. This supports the local
economy, the environment and reduces the carbon emissions caused by the necessary transportation.
- To create an interior restaurant that highly ecological, intelligently warmed and cooled by
assisted natural processes.
- To fulfil our main drivers of creating one of the most entertaining and exciting family restaurants in the Balearics and staying faithful to our commitment to the environment, sustainability
and education, demonstrating how with some simple systems, we can live and eat better than
- We offer a no smoking policy inside the restaurant and in any of the dining areas outside.
Smoking is permitted at the two outside bars, keeping the smoke away from diners and children.